SCF 2021 COVID Paid Sick Leave (CPSL)
Sunrise Shining Stars!
Spin It 2 Win It!
Sunny Buck Holders & Bright Spot Drawing Winners may only spin the wheel one (1) time in the presence of his/her direct supervisor, 2nd line supervisor, program manager or HR. A picture of the employee and the computer screen displaying the prize must me taken and uploaded to the Employee Portal. If the wheel lands on a space containing two (2) prizes, only Sunny Buck holders are eligible for the greater valued prize.
Do You Know
How We Make It Happen?
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success!
- Our SCF Dashboard now has a page for Bonus Bright Spot Activities!
- Click here to initiate the SCF 2021 COVID Paid Sick Leave Request.
- Seeking First Friday Hosts! Click here if you are interested in hosting!
- New learning system has been launched. Click here to login!
- Click here to initiate a Leave of Absence.
Want to stay connected between meetings? EEP is now using Microsoft Teams to share ideas and give updates. If you are an EEP member and haven’t received an invite, please email email@example.com to let us know!
Over the last year, the Employee Engagement Plan Committee (EEP) has raised money through the Basket-Palooza Raffle and the 50/50 Raffle, as well as, through individual contributions. The money that we raise is used to fund Employee Recognition programs – like the Spin2Win Wheel Gift Cards, Diaper Cakes, On-boarding Lunches, staff appreciation gifts & activities, and the birthday box! The funds are also used to help employees who may be struggling financially and need a little extra help.
The mission of the EEP Committee is to coordinate initiatives at the HART of Sunrise to help and appreciate our team.
Sylena Childhood Diabetes Fund
At our Winter Breakfast Meeting & Training on December 20, 2019, Dave Sanberg, our Executive Director, announced the creation of the “Sylena Childhood Diabetes Fund” to assist Southern Nevada families affected by juvenile diabetes with costs not covered by insurance including needles for finger pokes and medication co-pays (such as insulin). The announcement was greeted with enthusiastic support from our employees and Dee Ladd, our founding President.
If you wish to contribute to the Sylena Childhood Diabetes Fund, please click the graphic below to access the electronic form. We are very excited to establish another way to support the Families of Southern Nevada!
- The HART Fund can be accessed by employees who are experiencing a crisis situation, such as a medical emergency of their own or of a family member that results in frequent absences from work.
- The Sunrise HART (Hardship Assistance, Recognition and Team Building) Fund allows employees to pool money to help and appreciate one another. You can contribute to the fund via payroll deductions as a monthly or one-time gift.
- The Sunrise HART (Hardship Assistance, Recognition and Team Building) Fund enables employees to donate earned PTO or ITO to a donation bank that can be accessed by employees who are experiencing a crisis situation.