Our Early Head Start and Nevada Ready programs offer comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income and underserved populations including expecting mothers, infants, toddlers and their families.
Our Early Head Start learning centers for children age 0-3 focus on:
- promoting infant and toddler health and development
- fostering positive family relationships
- supporting parents as the primary decision makers and nurturers of their children
Nevada Ready classrooms for children age 3-5:
While Early Head Start serves infants and toddlers from 2 months to 3 years of age, our Nevada Ready classrooms allow a continuum to care for students in a traditional Pre-K program geared toward school readiness.
Tools and learning strategies are employed to enable the children to enter school ready to succeed. Sunrise Children’s Foundation bears the distinction of being 1 of 2 providers of Early Head Start programs in Clark County. Furthermore, the SCF Early Head Start program is regarded nationally as one of the premier educational programs throughout the United States Western region, serving 270 children throughout the valley. For more information about our Early Head Start or Nevada Ready programs, please call 702-631-7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Proof of Child’s Age
- Birth Certificate or Crib Card
- Custody placement letter
- Court ordered guardianship documentation
- Proof of Pregnancy (Home base program only)
2. Proof of Assitance
- SNAP award letter
- TANF award letter
- SSI, SSA, or SSD benefits
- Housing Assistance Award Letter
- Shelter Documentation
- Any other form of assistance
3. Proof of Income & Purpose of Care
- School Schedule (if applicable)
- Minimum of 6 credits must be on campus. (or a combination of work an school)
- Pension benefits
- Unemployment benefits
- Foster Reimbursement
- Adoption Subsidies
- Copy of ALL W-2’s and 1040’s (Last Year’s Income Tax)
- Notarized letter needed if parent(s) did not file taxes stating parent’s name and reason for not filing.
- Copy of the last three (3) most recent pay stubs proving one month’s income prior to scheduled appointment (these pay stubs should prove income for current month and the month prior for all employers within the last and current year)
*If parent(s) is paid in cash or self-employed, a notarized letter stating the following will be required. It should state, start date, pay date, pay schedule and hours.